Here at Zupps, we’re proud of our long heritage in the automotive industry in South-East Queensland. Since opening our first dealership (a VW dealer in Ipswich way back in 1948), we’ve made sure that our passion for the cars we sell has been matched by our passion for exceeding customer expectations.
The iconic yellow elephant symbol has become synonymous with the Zupps brand in Queensland and is a result of an elephant race on Ipswich Show Day in 1960. John Zupp (our original founder) entered his elephant adorned with a big yellow rug with ‘Zupps’ written on the side. On seeing this elephant, he liked the idea and decided to use it as his company logo. Our yellow elephant logo has grown to become one of the most recognised logos in the Australian motor industry.
Every 6 months, each Dealer Principal nominates a staff member who has demonstrated a can-do attitude, team mindset and consistently has gone the extra mile. The winning staff member receives a "Pride in the State" award and a customised Queensland jersey with their name embroidered.
The award winners, by dealership, were:
Congratulations to all of our winners!
- Aspley Jeep, Helen Clune
- Zupps Aspley Holden & HSV, Steve Miles
- Zupps Aspley Mitsubishi, Hyundai & Suzuki, Beth Casey
- Zupps Beaudesert, Ryan Scheidel
- Zupps Browns Plains Holden, Emma Philpot
- Zupps Browns Plains Hyundai, Chris Chandler
- Zupps Mt Gravatt Holden, Mitch Sullivan
- Zupps Mt Gravatt Subaru & Kia, Kerry Silcock
- Zupps Mt Gravatt Mitsubishi & Peugeot, Graham Collins
- Daimler Trucks Brisbane, Keith Shepherd
- Daimler Trucks Caboolture, Kris Lubbers
- Zupps Corporate Office, Carolyn Thomas
Pictured below is Mitch Sullivan from Mt Gravatt Holden receiving his award alongside dealer Principal Jordi Blanco and the team
As a group we represent 9 of Australia’s most popular passenger vehicle brands across our Queensland dealerships. Our highly trained and experienced staff are always happy to help and will provide you with the advice and support you need, whether you are looking to service an existing vehicle or purchase a new one. Find out where your closest Zupps / AHG QLD dealership is located.
At Zupps, we ask for customer feedback after every car sale or vehicle service. We're very pleased with the results. Here are some recent examples: