The AHG Service Difference
Servicing your car or commercial vehicle at one of our AHG dealerships includes:
*Not available at all locations, check with your local service centre Victoria when you book your next service.
- Service centres at 17 convenient service locations throughout Victoria.
- All of our service technicians receive rigorous training from the car manufacturers to stay abreast of all the latest models.
- Not only are our staff highly trained, they are also friendly and easy to speak with.
- Genuine car parts fit better, work better and last longer. Using genuine parts will also guarantee the warranty of your new car. We have thousands of auto parts in stock at each of our service centres meaning that you rarely have to wait for something to be ordered from a supplier.
- Open communication - you don’t have to be mechanically-minded to know what’s happening with your car. Our experienced service technicians will respectfully explain everything in plain English so that you understand what’s being done to your car.
- Competitive car service costs - our experienced service technicians are focused on doing the best job possible. We charge affordable prices so that you keep coming back to your AHG service centre.
- Free local shuttle bus drop-off and pick-up service.*
- Free coffee and tea in our great customer service lounges.
- Text and email reminders to let you know when your next service is due.
Highly Trained Technicians For Better Car Servicing
Our fully qualified service technicians attend specialist training programs with the car manufacturers to ensure they have the most up-to-date information to deliver the highest standard of car service for your new vehicle.
Book Your Next Car Service Now
To book your next car service, contact your local Victorian car service centre with our easy online service booking form. > Book your service online